GDPR (UE) 2016/679
GDPR (EU) 2016/679 establishes that the interested parties must be informed in advance about the use of personal data concerning him and that the processing of
personal data is only permitted with the express consent of the involved subject, except in cases established by the related jurisprudence.
GDPR Data Manager
TECNO. EL. S.r.l., with registered office in Via Pilastro 27 - 44042 Renazzo - Cento (Ferrara - ITALY) and operational headquarters in Via Cento n. 273 -, 40017
San Matteo della Decima fraction of San Giovanni in Persiceto (Bologna ITALY), VAT number 01447180389, in the person of its CEO epresented Mr. Benassi Claudio
Personal data such as are mandatory and are processed as part of the normal business of the company for administrative and accounting purposes:
• Fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations
• Customer management (customer administration, contract administration, orders, shipments and invoices, reliability and solvency checks)
• Supplier management (supplier administration, contract administration, orders, arrivals, selection invoices in relation to the needs of the company).
Your e-mail will be used by the Data Controller, only with your optional express consent, for the purpose of direct marketing.
Recipients or categories of recipients for personal data communications
External companies or persons carrying out activities strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the obligatory treatment such as:
• Persons, companies or professional offices, which provide assistance, consultancy or collaboration to the Concessionaire in accounting, administrative,
legal, tax and financial matters;
• Public Administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law or regulations;
• Third-party service providers to whom communication is necessary for the performance of the services covered by the contract.
Personal data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed and / or until the conclusion
of the contractual relationship. Subscription to the newsletter and the related treatment are considered valid until the cancellation by the user, possible through
the email address present in each newsletter.
Rights of the involved subjects
The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that personal data processing is being processed and in this case has the right to:
• obtain access to personal data, request correction or cancellation of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to object to
• to receive personal data relating to him in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data
controller (data portability);
• be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
• if express, revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
• propose a complaint to the supervisory authority;
Data’s nature and consequence of non-communication
Without the processing and communication of data of a compulsory nature for the described purposes, it will not be possible to provide the interested party with the
services and / or products required, in whole or in part. The undersigned declares to have read the information and to give YOUR CONSENT to the processing of my personal data to be informed through periodic newsletter sent by mail
exclusively from the Data Controller and will not be shared with third parties. I am aware that my consent is not essential for the service requested.
For any request for information and / or clarification, please contact: TecnoEl Srl Via Cento n° 273 40010 San Matteo della Decima (BO) - ITALY email@example.com